A Social Organization for Single Catholic Professionals
Catholic Singles of Greater Washington (also known as CAC of Washington, DC) is an organization for single Catholics who are free to marry in the Catholic Church. Our club brings together single Catholic professionals so they can meet and get acquainted in a Christian setting. We sponsor 15-20 activities each month, comprising social, cultural, religious, and sports events. More....
Coming Special Events
- May 5-7, 2017: Eastern Regional Weekend, Leesburg, VA - early bird deadline is March 6.
- See the Event Calendars for more local events; see below for weekend and week-long travel with CACI
Recent Special Events
- November 19, 2016: Holiday Mass, Dinner and Dance, College Park. MD
- August 13, 2016: Picnic, Olney Park, Falls Church, VA
- June 5, 2016: Singles Sunday at the Basilica - including tour and dinner, RSVPs required by June 1.
Related Member Groups & Events
Club membership also gives you membership in Catholic Alumni Clubs International (CACI), and member privileges at many other local clubs around the country.
- Catholic Alumni Clubs International (CACI) and other local clubs
- CACI Events: CSGW members join members from CAC clubs around the country for weekends and weeks
- July 9-15, 2017: National Convention (aka "vacation"). New Orleans, Louisiana
- Recent Events
- October 7-9, 2016: Eastern/Midwest Regional weekend, Pittsburgh, PA
- June 10-12, 2016: Eastern Regional weekend, Wildwood Crest, NJ
- July 17-23, 2016: National Convention (aka "vacation"), Billings, Montana
- Post-convention trip to Glacier National Park, July 23-27
- October 9-11, 2015: Fall Eastern/Midwest Regional, Harrisonburg, VA - Shenandoah Valley
Sponsored by Catholic Singles of Greater Washington
- July 19-25, 2015: National Convention (aka "vacation"), Providence, RI
Catholic Groups in the greater Washington (and Baltimore) area